Check out how to play the fun Chanukah game Anagrams. Check out Hanukah Anagrams party game.
Hanukah Anagrams Party Game
A festival without the incorporation of party games can be regarded as almost incomplete. Games help spice up the party and keep the guests in the true spirit of the season. What better, they can help people know each other in a better manner. However, these games have to be planned and decided well in advance, if you want them to be a success among your guests. Also, certain factors like the age group of the people attending the party, the space that can be allotted for the games and so on, has to be kept in mind, while deciding on the games. If you plan all these factors well in advance, your party is sure to be a hit and a sensation among your guests. There are innumerous numbers of games that you can incorporate on the festive day of Hanukkah as well. However, what tops the list is the Hanukkah anagram game. This has always been a very popular game during the festive party, because of the reason that it is very interesting. In the following lines, we have detailed how to play anagrams, a real fun Chanukah game:
How To Play Hanukah Anagrams
- The game can be played either in groups or individually. The more the number of players, the more fun it will be to play the game.
- Prior to playing the game, explain the rules and regulations properly to all the participants. This way, there won’t be confusions later on.
- Give pen and paper to all the players and ask them to form as many words as possible from the word 'Chanukah', within a specified time. You can even use a timer to set time for the game.
- One of the major rules while playing the game is that no letter can be used more times than it is actually there in the word 'Chanukah'. The game can also be played with other words associated with Chanukah, like menorah.
- The person or the group that makes the maximum words within the specified time will be declared the winner. You can award the winner with beautiful festive gifts.
- This game is particularly famous amongst teenagers and can be played by the elders as well. However, the younger kids may have some problem in formulating the words.
Comment On This Article