Check out as to how to make 'Dreidel Delight', an easy Hanukkah kid craft.
Hanukkah is also one of the festivals where kids have a lot of opportunities to display their creative skills, by indulging in artistic activities. One such activity is craft making, which presents them with a lot of options as well. 'Dreidel Delight' is also an easy and popular kidís craft for Hanukkah. You only require a handful of accessories to prepare it and that too, within no time. Below mentioned is the complete list of materials required and the instructions to be followed, to make driedel. The children are surely going to love making this driedel project at home and even in the classroom.
How To Make Dreidel Delight
- Thin Cardboard
- Take printout of a driedel template of your choice, from the computer, after downloading it from the internet. Such templates are available on many sites.
- Now, color or paint the template, using colors of your preference.
- Glue the template on the thin cardboard.
- Cut out the template pieces from the cardboard neatly.
- Glue the driedel together, by folding the tabs.
- Poke a hole on the top of the driedel and slide a pencil or a straw through the hole.
- White Construction Paper
- White Crayon
- Blue Paint
- Take a white construction paper and trace the dreidel shape on it, with white crayon, using a dreidel template.
- Paint the dreidel shape with blue paint.
- When you are through with painting, sprinkle gold or blue glitter on it while it is still wet.
Comment On This Article