Here is the easy recipe/recepie/receipe of
Witches Brew for Halloween.
Halloween Witches Brew Recipe
Are you planning to throw a party this Halloween? If yes, then you must be so busy with all the preparations, right from deciding the theme and choosing the decorations to sending the invites and planning the menu. Have you given a thought to the drinks that you will serve in the party? Not yet? Then, we have the perfect option for your - witches brew. Not only does it suit the theme of the party (scary), but is also easy to make and involves very little preparation time. To know more on witches brew, check out the easy Halloween recipe given below.
How To Make Witches Brew
- 4 (48-oz) cans Pineapple Juice
- 1 (96-oz) bottle Orange Juice
- 4 (2-liter) bottles Lemon-lime Soda
- 1 (1.75-liter) bottle Vodka
- 1 (1.75-liter) bottle Rum
- Pieces of Dry Ice
- Mix all the ingredients well
- You can have your own blends and cocktail recipes too.
- Pour them into a 12-quart cauldron and put the pieces of dry ice for the bubbling and steaming effect.
- Warn everyone, not to ingest or come in contact with dry ice, because it is so cold that it can burn pretty bad.
Comment On This Article