Know about Halloween props for party
decorations, decorating for Halloween party using props and venue
decor ideas for Halloween.
Smart and creative use of Halloween props can give your Halloween party the perfect setting - spooky and spine chilling. Skeletons, skulls, bones and fake gory body parts make for some simply great Halloween props and decorations. Then, there are other options, like a fake skeleton gracing the entrance of your house. Whatever props you use, make sure that they suit the age and personality of your guests and are not exceedingly gruesome. For some more decorating ideas on Halloween, using props, read on.
Venue Decor Ideas for Halloween
- Outdoor colored flood lights are good for illuminating your backyard or graveyard scene, or whichever venue you have chosen fro your party. Hide your flood light bulbs by placing them inside aluminum clamp-on spray, painted with black paint for spookier effects. Blue colored flood lights make the area look ghostly but make sure that you do not overload the circuit.
- Frighten your trick-or-treat visitors with a stray fog cloud floating on the ground or air turning into the mist, just in your graveyard. You can do this by simply using one or more fog machines. 'Fog Chiller' device helps you to churn out fog that remains on the ground, looking like clouds on which ghosts and spirits walk. You can also build this machine at home using instructions that you can easily find on net. Simulate thunder and lightning using the lightning generator.
- Place Jack-o-lanterns all around your graveyard or make a pumpkin patch in the center of our graveyard and get it illuminated by orange light. The lit pumpkins are a trademark Halloween prop.
- You can use a wreath with a laughing skull, as the center, to greet Halloween spirits and ghosts at the front door. Use an over door hanger as the holder for the skull. Drill a hole through the skull from top to bottom and insert one end of the threaded rod through it and bolt it. Attach the jaw by drilling a hole through the cheekbone into the eye socket by a string, so that it can swing freely. Put a wreath around the skull to make your perfect Halloween wreath.
- Fake corpses, half bodies, human spider skeletons and loads of props are available in the stores that you can use for Halloween decorations. Scare away everyone this Halloween, with some of the best Halloween props.
Comment On This Article