Some unique ornaments are indispensable for Halloween decorations. Explore the article to find easy homemade Halloween ornament ideas.
Halloween decorations are incomplete without some specific ornaments that can be easily made at home. Spooky Halloween ornaments make for some amazing home décor and set the stage for some horrific celebrations. Your Halloween ornaments should assist you in creating an eerie effect in your home and therefore, you should choose the ornaments for decoration carefully. Below given are some ideas for homemade Halloween ornaments. They are easy to make at home and don’t require much material as well.
Homemade Halloween Ornaments
- Creepy Crawly Designer Series Paper
- Black Gingham Ribbon
- Natural Hemp Twine
- Earth Elements Buttons
- Earth Elements & Neutrals Buttons
- Cut 12 designer series paper strips and stack them one on the top of the other. Use Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in both ends of the paper strips.
- Cut a part of gingham ribbon or natural hemp twine and thread it through the holes of one of the ends of all the strips.
- Now, bend the strips and threat ribbon or hemp twine through the second hole of all the strips.
- Then, thread the second button on ribbon or hemp twine and tie a knot. Spread out the strips to create lantern.
- Tie the leftover ribbon or hemp twine at the ends, to create hangers. Your Halloween pumpkin lanterns are ready to be hung on a tree.
- 20" Grapevine Wreath (purchased from a craft store/ homemade)
- 2 large branches of Artificial Leaves ( fall colors)
- Wire Cutters
- A 10" tall Witch Figure
- Wire (to hang the wreath)
- Cover your workplace with a plastic or old sheet.
- Remove the leaves from the branches, using wire cutters. Make sure to leave 4" of stem on each set of leaves.
- Tuck the stems of leaves into the grapevine wreath form very carefully, while ensuring that the stems do not stick out from the side and back of the wreath
- Tie the witch figure on to the wreath, securing it in such a way that it doesn’t flop down at the backside.
- Using about 10'' of wire, make a wire loop at the top of the wreath.
- Hang the witch wreath at a suitable place in your house.