Here is the easy recipe/recepie/receipe of
Eyeball Treat for Halloween.
Halloween Eyeball Treat Recipe
Halloween is the time to dress scarily, host parties and have fun with your friends and family members. If you are one of those who love to throw parties on the holiday, then deciding the menu must be a bid problem for you, especially with the theme of the party being ‘weird’, ‘spooky’ or even ‘scary’. In case you have still not decided the menu for your Halloween party this year, then make sure to include eyeball treat Halloween recipe in it. It is repulsive to look at, while being delicious at the same time.
How To Make Eyeball Treats
- 3 oz Lemon Gelatin
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1/2 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Stir lemon gelatin in water and pour it in double boiler.
- Add marshmallows to the gelatin and stir well, until they melt.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add cream cheese and pineapple juice.
- Beat the ingredients together, until they blend well. Now, let them cool for sometime.
- While they are still warm, fold them in mayonnaise.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray in the molds, rubber ice trays or deep bowls and then pour the mixture in them.
- Put the molds in the fridge, to chill and get set.
- When the mixture thickens enough to be firm, shape it into eyeballs, using a scoop and set them aside.
- You can make about nine dozen eyeballs using the amount of ingredients given here.
- Use food colors and a thoroughly clean paintbrush to paint the irises on your eyeballs.
- You can use all the colors that go with natural eye colors, such as blue, green, grey, and brown.
- Use the black color for the pupils.
Comment On This Article