Here is presented the method as to how to make
the easy Casper the friendly ghost craft for Halloween.
Casper The Friendly Ghost
Casper the friendly Ghost is a famous cartoon character of the Famous Studiosí theatrical animated cartoon series by the same name. He is different from the usual ghosts, in the sense that he is friendly and personable. Casper has been loved by children ever since the character was launched. In fact, crafting Casper can be a great idea on Halloween, as it is the night of ghosts and spirits. Kids will be absolutely delighted with this rocking idea. Read on to know the method and the material required for making Casper the friendly Ghost.
How To Make Casper The Friendly Ghost
- 24' x 30' White Sheet
- 24' x 24' White Sheet
- White Tube Sock
- 3 Buttons
- Black Marker
- Long strands of Raffia
- 36' long red Polka-Dotted Ribbon
- 3 (12' long) Chenille Sticks
- Black Film Canister
- Black Paint
- Thin Cardboard
- Small Silk Flowers
- Powder Blush
- Stuff the sock with fiberfill. Tie the bottom of the sock with one of the chenille sticks.
- Wrap a chenille stick tightly around the neck, to create the head.
- Stick the last chenille stick through neck stick and twist it, to tighten, and create a loop to hang your ghost with.
- Using the black marker, draw facial features and brush powder-blush on cheeks.
- Using a pair of sharp scissors, cut slits all around the fabric square, to create a fringe appearance.
- Cut an oval in the center of the square and rectangle fabrics to slip the head through it.
- Tie red polka-dotted ribbon together with raffia strands.
- Slide the head of the ghost through the rectangular piece and then the square piece.
- Tie the ribbon bow around both layers. Glue buttons to the front of the ghost.
- Make the hat of your ghost by fitting the film canister through the thin cardboard circle for the rim.
- Paint the brim black and let it dry. Paste silk flower to the brim of the hat and glue it to the ghost's head.
Comment On This Article