Sweet and gooey Halloween candies are easy to make and fun to eat. Explore the article to know some yummy Halloween candy recipes.
Halloween, especially for children, is synonymous with a whole range of mouth-watering candies. You have the option of buying candies from the stores, but preparing them at home can be a great Halloween activity. They are also very easy to make, so you will enjoy making them at home. Homemade candies will also make the perfect Halloween treat for your young guests. The article brings you some very easy candy recipes for Halloween. Try these sweet candies at home and add, yet another, yummy recipe to your grand Halloween party menu.
Easy Halloween Candy Recipes
- 8 Apples
- 8 Wooden Skewers
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 1/2 cup Red Cinnamon Candies
- The first step is to prepare a baking sheet, by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying nonstick cooking spray on the foil.
- Wash the apples and dry them. Remove their stems and stick the skewers firmly in the ends of the stem.
- Mix water, corn syrup, and sugar in a saucepan and place it over medium high heat. Stir the mixture till the sugar dissolves and then, continue to cook until mixture reaches 250 degrees. Take a wet pastry brush and wash down the sides of the pan occasionally, to avoid crystallization.
- Add cinnamon candies, once the cooking temperature reaches 250 degrees. Stir briefly, to mix well. Continue to cook till the temperature reaches 285 degrees and keep washing the sides occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir the candy, to make it smooth and even. Dip an apple in the candy, while holding it with the skewer. Tilt the pan at an angle and rotate the apple, so that it is completely covered in a smooth and even layer.
- Now, take the apple out and remove excess candy from it and set it on the baking sheet you had prepared. Repeat the procedures with all the apples.
- Allow the apples to cool at room temperature. Consume the candy apples within 24 hours for a supreme taste.
Cinnamon Heart Pops
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Light Corn Syrup
- ¼ cup Water
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon Oil
- Red Food Coloring
- Heart Lollipop Molds
- Lollipop Sticks
- The first step is to prepare your molds by spraying nonstick cooking spray on them and inserting lollipop sticks into the mold.
- Mix sugar, corn syrup and water in a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Stir the mixture till the sugar dissolves and insert the candy thermometer.
- Boil the mixture until the candy temperature reaches 295 degrees and then, remove it from the heat.
- Now, mix 1-2 drops of red food coloring and cinnamon oil and stir the mixture.
- Fill the candy into the mold cavities and cover the back of the stick.
- Allow them to cool completely and remove the candies from the molds, once hardened.
Comment On This Article