Here is the easy recipe/recepie/receipe of Bony Biscuits for Halloween.
Halloween Bony Biscuits Recipe
Do you have kids at home? Are you wondering what recipe to make for them, on this Halloween? If yes, then we have come to your rescue just on time; with the perfect Halloween recipe for kids - bony biscuits. Not only are these biscuits nutritious and delicious to taste, but also go well with the ‘scary’ theme of Halloween, since they can be made to look like little bones. So, what are you waiting for? Just go through the easy bony biscuits recipe provided below and start baking!
How To Make Bony Biscuits
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Put egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in a bowl and beat them well, till the mixture is fluffy.
- Beat in sugar and add vanilla to it. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In the meantime, fill the mixture in a pastry bag with a piping tip.
- Line the cookie sheet with brown paper bag.
- Use the piping bag to make bone-shaped biscuits, which are about three inches in size.
- Bake for about one hour and then let it the biscuits in oven for another hour.
- Makes about 4 to 5 dozen bony biscuits
Comment On This Article