It is auspicious to send and receive Gudi Padwa SMS messages on this pious occasion. Hence we are providing you some to send to your loved ones.
Gudi Padwa SMS
Gudi Padwa is the first day of the Hindu New Year; hence, people greet each other by sending greetings and best wishes. It is celebrated on the commencement of the Chaitra month of the Hindu calendar year, but, as times changed people got busy with their routines. It has become extremely difficult for a modern man to visit a kin to wish them at times of festivals, and greeting cards too have grown out of date because of the delays in mail. With the telecommunication revolution having developed a number of ways to wish your friends and relatives, you can call them or just drop a message to let them know you remember them. Giving a call to all your loved ones becomes hectic when you have a lot of people to wish; this is when you can send SMS messages. A number of Gudi Padwa SMS messages which you can send to your loved ones are given below:
Gudi Padwa SMS Messages
- This Gudi Padwa, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. Happy Gudi Padwa.
- Long live the tradition of Hindu culture and as the generations have passed by, Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger. Let's keep it up. Best Wishes for Gudi Padwa.
- Aaushya ek vina, Ana sur bhavnanche. Ga dhund hovun tu sangit navin varshache * HAPPY GUDI PADVA *
- May God bless you with Peace and Good Luck and Success this Gudi Padwa and all through the year.
- Navin varshachya pahilya divashi visrun jau juni dukhkhe ani pahu navi sukhe karu nave sankalp swatala ani samajala samrudh karnyache.
- Soneri suryachi soneri kirne, Soneri kirnancha soneri diwas. Soneri diwasachya Soneri Shubhechha! Gudipadvyachya Hardik Shubhechha.
- Naxidar kathivari Reshmi vastr, Tyachyavar chandicha lota, ubharuni Marathi manachi GUDHI, Sajra karuya ha Gudhipadwa! Nutan Varshachya Hardik Shubheccha!
- Shrikhand Puri, Reshmi Gudi, Limba che Pan, Nav Varsha jaao chhan. Amchya sarvanchya tarphe hardik shoobhecha. *Happy Gudi Padwa*
- May the light that we celebrate at Gudi Padwa show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.
- Ubhara Gudi Sukhasamrudhichi Suravat Karuya Nav Varshachi. Visru Ti swapne Bhutakalachi Vatchal Karuya Nav Ashechi.
- Swagat nav varshache, Asha aakankshache, Sukh samruddhiche, padata dwari paaul GUDHICHE “Happy Gudipadwa”
- Shant niwant shishir sarala Salsalata hirwa vasant aala Kokilechya suravatee sobat, chaitra”PADVA” dari aala “Nutan Varshabhinandan.”
Comment On This Article