Go through the page to find Gudi Padwa greetings to wish your family with. Here"s wishing you too, a very Happy Gudi Padwa!
Gudi Padwa Greetings
Gudi Padwa, a Marathi name for the Hindu festival of Chaitra Shukla Pratipada, is the New Years day for the people of Maharashtra and is celebrated with much joy and fervor across the state. The festival falls on the first day of Chaitra month (March-April according to Gregorian calendar) according to the Hindu lunisolar calendar and mythologically it is believed that it was on this day Lord Brahma created the universe and all the life that sustains within. Every passing second of this day is considered to be the most auspicious of the year, a reason because of which many people start new ventures. All through the state, people immerse themselves in the festive spirit by making colorful rangolis in front of their houses, wearing new clothes, preparing delicious traditional Maharashtrian delicacies, and performing pujas as per the rituals. Go through the section that follows and wish your loved ones with the Gudi Padwa greetings that have been mentioned.
Gudi Padwa Wishes
- This Gudi Padwa, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your troubles be as small as his mouse. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Sweet n Sour, Here i am wishing you luck in every aspect of life this Gudi Padwa and always.
- May God bless you with Peace and Good Luck and Success this Gudi Padwa and all through the year.
- Shrikhand puri, reshmi gudi, limba che pan, nav varsha jaao chhan. amchya sarvanchya tarphe hardik shoobhecha. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- May the light that we celebrate at Gudi Padwa show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Ugadi and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
- On this Gudi Padwa, I sincerely wish that may all your dreams come true. Celebrate with good spirit and joy!
- Here’s wishing that the Rangoli adds more colors to your spring, just the way does our friendship. Have a bright and colorful Gudi Padwa!
- May Lord Ganesha wish you with peace, prosperity, and all the happiness in the world! Have a blessed Gudi Padwa!
- May Gudi Padwa, the festival of purity and prosperity, bring a kalash full of joys, riches, and blessings to you!
- On this Gudi Padwa, I sincerely wish that may all your dreams come true. Celebrate with good spirit and joy.
- Celebrate the auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa amidst fanfare and religious fervor. May the day bestow on you and your family members good luck, health and happy times. Wishing you a prosperous Gudi Padwa!
- May this New Year herald the advent of prosperity for you and your family and may God shower his blessings upon your home on this auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa!
Comment On This Article