To find out the recipe for Rum
Cocktail Drink, read on. Read the mixed rum drink receipe, given below.
Rum Drink Recipe
Your father has been your support at every stage of your life. He has stood beside you in all your problems, troubles, necessities and tumbling blocks. Your father is someone whom you have always seen as an inspiration and guiding light. Though he may not ever be able to express as your momma does, he is the one who has cared for you and your future right from the day you were born. This father's day reciprocate your father for all his support and care. Express your love and affinity towards him that would make him feel proud and contented, also do not forget to congratulate him for being the most successful father in this world. You can do so by serving him the best cocktails prepared by you. Here are few recipes which you can prepare at the occasion.
Four classic Rum Drink Recipes
Rum Mixed Drink
- 1/2 teaspoon Powdered sugar
- 2 oz Carbonated water
- 2 oz Dark rum
- Carbonated water or ginger ale
- Cracked ice
- Orange or lemon peel spiral
- Mix the powdered sugar and carbonated water in a Jar.
- Blend them well by shaking till the time sugar completely dissolves in the water.
- Add dark rum to sugar solution
- Fill the Jar with carbonated water or ginger ale.
- Pour the drink into a glass.
- Decorate the Glass by placing a spiral of orange or lemon at the rim of the glass.
Millionaire Cocktail No. 1
- 3/4 oz sloe Gin
- 3/4 oz apricot Brandy
- 3/4 oz Jamaican Rum
- 1 dash of Grenadine
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Fill the Cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour all the ingredients in this cocktail Shaker.
- Blend the mixture well by shaking it.
- Serve into a chilled cocktail glass.
Fish House Punch
- 750 ml bottle dark rum
- 15 oz Cognac
- 7 1/2 oz peach brandy
- 7 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 7 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Keep an ice cube into a punch bowl.
- Mix Rum, Cognac, Peach Brandy, Lemon Juice and Simple Syrup.
- Blend by stirring.
- Serve in White Wine Glasses.
- 2 tsp sugar
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Club soda
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 oz light rum
- Mint sprig for decoration
- Take a high ball glass.
- Mix the sugar, mint leaves and little club soda into the high ball glass.
- Mix-up well to dissolve the sugar and discharge mint flavor
- Cut the lemon into two pieces. Squeeze the juice from both halves into the high ball glass.
- Drop half the lime juice into the glass.
- Add the Rum and stir well.
- Fill the glass with ice blocks.
- Add the remaining club soda.
- Embellish with the mint sprig.
Comment On This Article