Check out Baked Garlic Chicken
recipe, given below. Find out more information on Rosemary Garlic
Garlic Chicken Recipe
Your father is one of the most important persons in your life. He has always been your support, your anchor, your courage and your hero throughout your life. Now that you have grown up, you must reciprocate your father's love in the best possible way. Make this father's day special for him. The best way is to serve him the most scrumptious meal on this special day. In case your father is a hardcore non-vegetarian, given here are two recipes which will certainly be loved by him. Though these are easy to cook recipes, they are immensely delicious. Read on…
Two Garlic Chicken Recipes:
Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe
Ingredients For Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe:
- 4 Large boneless, chicken breasts
- 1tblsp Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 Garlic Pods
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 30gms Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 100ml White Wine
Method For Making Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken on medium heat until golden brown.
- Add salt to taste.
- Remove the outer skin of the garlic.
- Put the chicken pieces into a baking dish and place the garlic over them
- Sprinkle with herbs.
- Cover the chicken with wine and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve hot with rice or pasta.
Baked Chicken with Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Ingredients For Baked Chicken with Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz each)
- 20 peeled cloves garlic
- 1 Medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Salt - to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Crushed red paprika flakes - to taste
Method For Making Baked Chicken with Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Wash the chicken properly.
- Pat it with paper to make it completely dry.
- Grease an oven-proof pan with olive oil cooking spray, and preheat it over medium-high flame.
- Put four smashed garlic cloves into the pan. Leave it for 30 seconds.
- Place the chicken in the pan and assemble the left over garlic-cloves around the chicken.
- Bake the chicken for about 2 minutes on each side alternatively till the cloves are browned. Remove the chicken from pan after they are roasted and set aside.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Mix the onions and tomatoes with the garlic cloves in the pan.
- Now place the chicken in a single layer over the tomatoes, onions and garlic paste in the pan.
- Now pour the wine over the chicken
- Sprinkle with the oregano, pepper and paprika.
- Cover and bake at Chicken in skillet at 350 degree centigrade for 30 minutes.
- Pierce the chicken to see if the juice is running.
- Cut the pieces like strips to divide into 5 servings.
- Serve hot.
Comment On This Article