To know how to make a Father's
day banner, read on. Know more about Fathers Day banner.
Father's Day Banner
Father's day is celebrated as a gesture of gratitude & affection by children all over the world. The emotions related to this day cannot be described in words. Fathers work hard throughout the year to give their children comfort & luxury, which they enjoy without bothering from where they come. Without a father, we cannot even think of living such a luxurious life. They do so much for their children, without even demanding any return from them. Now, when it is Father's Day, it is our turn to do something special for him. We can make something for him with our own hands. What about making a Father's Day Banner for him? Below we are giving you few tips for making Father's Day Banners.
- White or colored sheets
- Hole puncher
- Ribbon / String
- Pair of scissors
- Color pen
- With the help of the ruler, cut out triangular shape pieces from the colored sheets measuring 6.5" by 9.5" each.
- Now cut out 2 more triangles of the same size from the sheets. You can use different color sheets for each word.
- Ensure that all the triangles should be of same size.
- Now decorate each triangle with the color pens.
- Write Happy on one triangle, Father's on the second and Day on the third triangle.
- Using a hole puncher, punch 4 holes in each triangle.
- Using the ribbons tie the triangles in the correct order.
- Hang it on the daddy's bedroom wall or his study room wall.
Digital Photos Banner
- 15 Photos Printed on Matte Photo Paper
- Pinking Sheers
- Grommet or paper hole protectors
- Ribbon or sting
- The first step is to print 15 photos of Dad out to 8X10 finished pictures on sturdy matte photo paper.
- Try to use all colored photos or all black and white photos. Photos of Dad out in the yard, or doing whatever he likes to do, will really work well.
- If you want to save some money you can print these digital photos out on plain white paper and glue them to card stock for stability.
- Now, use a pencil to trace out one letter of Happy Father's Day on each for the 15 photos of dad.
- The free hand method will be the best for this purpose as it will allow you to create letters on the photos as needs to make sure you get Dad in the letter after it is cut out. If you are using all close ups of Dad, you would not be able to do this.
- You can also crop these digital photos on you computer keeping in mind which photo might work well with which letter of the Happy Father's Day Banner.
- Use pinking sheers or scissors to cut out the letters to the banner.
- Now, you need to install grommets, or paper hole protectors, in the top left and right corners of each letter.
- You can simply punch a hole with a hole puncher, then add-on the paper hole protectors.
- You can also use washers from Dad's tool box to protect the holes. Be sure to glue them in place.
- Now, cut 12 inch pieces of ribbon or string and tie each letter together.
- Be sure to add ribbon or string got the outer edges of the first and last letter so you can hang them.
These Father's Day banners are so easy to make that even kids can make them without any trouble and can use them to decorate on Father's Day.
Comment On This Article