To make Banana Walnut Cake at
home, read the recipe given below. Check out how to make Banana Nut
Banana Cake Recipe
Surprise your father on this Father's Day by cooking something special for him. Head towards the kitchen and make some delicious recipe for the most special person in your life. And what would be better than cakes for such special occasion? Make this Father's Day unusual by preparing a cake for your dad. It will reflect your love and affection for him. You can even ask other family members to help you out with the plan. In this way along with you, all of them will feel good that they have contributed to the task of making dad's special cake. For your convenience, we have provided a recipe for banana cake to make this special day more special for your dad.
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter (unsalted)
- 11/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4tbsp Buttermilk
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Mashed Bananas
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts (walnut)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit (175 degree Celsius).
- Grease and flour the cake pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together in a small bowl.
- Separate the egg and keep aside.
- Mix cream, butter and sugar together. Add egg yolks and vanilla extract, while beating well.
- Now mix in the mashed bananas. Add flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture. Mix only to combine all the ingredients. Do not mix too much.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Mix the batter in the egg whites.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake at 350-degree Fahrenheit for around 30 minutes.
- Test the cake using a toothpick. If it comes out clean without sticking, it means cake is done
- Remove from oven and cool it.
Comment On This Article