Homemade Cards are easy to make and leave a long-lasting impression. Check out some ideas to make handmade cards for Father's Day.
Homemade Father's Day Cards Ideas
A greeting card is the best and simple way to express your love and gratitude to your father on Father's Day. But you can add a spark to this usual gift, by making a card on your own this year. Yes, a handmade card can make real nice gift for your adorable dad. Through this homemade card, you can write down your heartiest feelings in your own special way. In fact, you can customize these cards to reflect your father's interests, which could be golfing, gardening, cricket, etc. If you're thinking how to make a Father's Day homemade card, take it easy as we have provided some easy handmade card ideas below.
Card Idea No.1
- Construction Paper
- Markers, Crayons, or Colored Pencils
- Washable Tempera Paint
- A Picture Having Both You and Your Father
- On a piece of colored construction paper, write a quote or saying at the bottom.
- Paint your palm with color and press it against the upper corners of the paper.
- Paste the picture in between the hand prints.
- You can decorate the card further by mounting it on a larger sheet of colored construction paper.
- You can glue beads or other such things around the edges.
Card Idea No.2
- A piece of Card Paper (paper used for making cards)
- 3 Photos
- Crayons or Paint
- Take a piece of card paper, preferably in light colors like pale yellow, pale green or light orange.
- Now fold the paper exactly into half and write "Happy Father's Day" on it.
- Cut the photographs in a way so that you can accommodate them on the same side of card where you wrote. Use a good quality adhesive to paste the photos.
- Paint the alphabets in bright colors to make them stand out in the card. Write loving messages for your father on the inside of this card.
Card Idea No.3
- White Card Paper
- Crayons or Colored Pencils
- Passport-Sized Photos of Family Members
- Craft Knife
- Fold the white card paper into two and draw a house on one of its sides, with the help of colored pencils or crayon.
- Cut the outline of the house carefully, with the help of a scissor.
- Draw small windows, corresponding to the number of family members.
- Paste photos of family members in each of these windows.
- Paint the exterior of the house with colors of your choice.
- Scribble a nice Fathers Day message inside the card from all the family members.
So, using these ideas, you make some beautiful homemade cards. These cards are simple to make, and leave a long-lasting impression. Without any delay, make handmade cards and express your deep-lying feelings to your father on this Father's Day.
Comment On This Article