Easter Lunch is known for scrumptious traditional Christian meal. Explore some of these wonderful customary Easter lunch recipes, here.
Easter is celebrated by Christians throughout the world with immense joy and fervor in order to commemorate the holy resurrection of Jesus. This festival is marked by the grand celebrations and feasting. Easter Lunch is always a wonderful occasion to share the joy of the festival with family or with friends. Generally, wonderful traditional recipes are prepared for the Easter Lunch in most of the families. In case you are also looking for some traditional Easter lunch recipes, we have come up with two exclusive recipes exclusively for you. Follow the instructions given blow to make popular Easter recipes, Easter Ham and Baked Chicken & Potatoes.
Easter Lunch Recipes
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 8 pound cured, bone-in picnic ham
- Salt according to taste
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar on the inner base of the slow cooker jar.
- Place the ham flat side down into it.
- With your hands rub the left over brown sugar onto the ham.
- Put a pinch of salt.
- Lid it and cook on low about 9 hours.
Baked Chicken & Potatoes
- 3-4 pound chicken cut into serving pieces
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 6 Potatoes, peeled & quartered
- Crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c Grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour Oil into the large roasting pan, enough to cover inner base of the pan.
- Put chicken in the pan and place potatoes in between the chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle the parsley, basil, garlic, tomatoes, salt and pepper over the chicken and potatoes in the pan.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and oil over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake them in the oven at 375 degree F. until chicken is cooked.
Comment On This Article