Easter charade is one of the most popular Easter
The festive season of Easter is much awaited by children, as it is a time when they get to play a number of games. Since the festival is all about fun, parents and elderly members of the family can also indulge themselves in playing fun games. Since time unknown, charades have featured in almost every party and festival, and Easter is no exception. Moreover, the use of Easter words such as Easter eggs, bunny, carrot, candy etc. adds to the excitement of the game. If you do not have a clue on how to play the game, then you are reading the right article. Given below is the set of rules and things required to play Easter Charades.
Easter Charade Party Game
You Will Need
- Easter Basket
- Paper Chits containing names of Easter objects
- Put the chits into the Easter basket
- Divide the children in two teams.
- Flip the coin to see which team goes first.
- A child from the winning team picks up the chit and tries to help his team guess the word by acting it out. The only catch is that he/she cannot open his/her mouth.
- If the team guesses correctly, before time runs out, they score a point.
- If the playing team is unable to guess the correct within given time frame, then the other team gets half the time to guess the correct word and win a bonus point.
- Then, a child from the other team does the same and it has to guess.
- Easter words such as carrots, bunny, candy, Easter eggs, cross can be used on the chits.
- In the end, the team with the maximum point wins the game.
Comment On This Article