Mouthwatering chocolate eggs can be easily prepared on Easter. Read this article and go through the recipe of Chocolate Easter eggs.
Chocolate Easter Eggs
Chocolate Easter egg is an extremely scrumptious Easter recipe and to your utter surprise does not include egg as one of its ingredient! It is simply named so, because of its shape. So, even those who are purely vegetarian can relish on this luscious item. Though the entire process of making this recipe is a little lengthy and tough, you will not be able to resist making it again, if you once taste it. Incase you love butter chocolates and sweet puddings; this recipe is certainly going to be one of your favorites. Given below is the recipe of Chocolate Easter Egg, simply follow the instructions to make a wonderful Easter recipe.
- 1 cup Soft butter
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 10 cup Icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon Yellow food coloring
- 1 lb Semi-sweet chocolate
- Beat butter, salt and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add milk.
- Beat in sugar.
- Blend until stiff.
- Dust with brown sugar.
- Knead till smooth.
- Set aside more then 2/3 of mixture.
- To the remaining mixture add yellow food coloring.
- Blend in well.
- Divide yellow and white into 16 or 24 pieces.
- Shape yellow into ball.
- Mold white around yellow to form an egg shape.
- Dry at room temperature on paper towels for 24 hours.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or in microwave until smooth.
- Dip egg shaped balls in chocolate.
- Once dipped, cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate after cool.
- To serve, slice the eggs thus having a white cream filling with a yellow filling that appears to be the yolk.
Comment On This Article