Explore various Dussehra Text Messages here and send your friends and relatives an SMS full of good wishes and good luck this Dusshera.
Dussehra is a major important festival of India which is celebrated throughout the country with immense zeal and fervor. The Dusshera of Mysore is very famous for its grandeur and splendor. Dusshera is actually the day when Lord Rama won over the ten headed demon Ravana and established an empire of 'dharma', peace and prosperity in Lanka. During Dusshera, wonderful Ram-Lila and Ravan- Dahan are organized in various parts of the country. Dusshera is actually celebrations of the victory of 'Good over Evil and the celebrations strengthen the belief of the people that truth always triumphs. This Dusshera wish your friends and your relatives, health, luck, prosperity and all your good wishes via SMS. Read on to explore some of the most popular Dusshera text messages that have been given in the following lines.
Dussehra Text Messages
- Why we celebrate Dussehra? Because ADHARM per DHARM,JHUT per SATYA, ANYAY per NYAY or BURAI per ACCHAI ki vijay ho... Happy Dussehra!
- May This Dassera Light up 4 U the Hopes of Happy Times & Dreams for a Year Full of Smiles .Wish U a Haapy Dassera!
- Pray this Dasara showers upon u.... Shanti, Shakti, Saiyam , Sammaan , Saralta, Safalta , Samridhi , Sanskaar , Swaasthya. Happy dasara!
- Burai par acchai ki jeet, Dussehra lata hai ek ummed.. Ravan ki tarah hamare dukhon ka ant ho, ek nai shuruat ho ek naye savere k saath. Happy Dussehra
- May this Dushera light up for you, the hopes of happy times & dreams for a year full of smiles. Wish u happy Dushera!
- Sri Ramji apke ghar sukh ki barsat karen, Dukhon ka naas karen is dusera ke din. Wish u happy Dushera!
- Happy Dussehra to all of you. May lord Rama bless u n ur family with his choicest blessings.
- May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussahra and you may be capable of defeating all evils of your life.
- Ye Pal Ho Sunehera, duniya me naam ho roshan tumahara, dusron ko dikhako tum kinara yehi aashirwaad hai hamara. Happy Happy and Happy Dussehra!
- May Lord Rama always keep showering his blessings upon you! May your life be prosperous and trouble free throughout. Happy Dussehra!
- May all the tensions in your life burn along with the effigy of Ravan. May you be successful and happy ever! Happy Dussehra!
- This Dusshera, I wish you to develop all the qualities of Lord Rama. May you be an ideal son, a perfect brother and an idyllic husband! Happy Dusshera!
- Dusshera signifies the victory of good over evil. May all the evils in and around you vanish by the virtue of the goodness in and around you. Happy Dusshera!