Channar Payesh is a very tasty recipe that you
may prepare during this Diwali. Check out the article and get an easy
recipe for Channar Payesh.
On the occasion of Diwali unlike every year when you
are busy making Gujiya and Gajar Ka Halwa, you must try something new
this time. The new dish given here is Channar Payesh and it is made up
of condensed milk, nuts and raisins. A mouthwatering delight to all the
dairy products lover, the Channar Payesh is a very easy-to-make kind of
recipe. The Channar Payesh tastes the best when it is served chilled.
Even if you want to make something uncommon and scrumptious this Diwali,
try this recipe given below.
Channar Payesh Recipe
- 1/2 litre Milk
- 1 Tin condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Nuts
- 2 tablespoons Raisins
- Make thin syrup of the sugar and water. Put the chenna (cottage
cheese) in a bowl and add the hot syrup into it, blending it
- Boil milk in a deep bottomed pan.
- Add the condensed milk. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. Cool till just
- Add the milk mixture into the channa, a spoon at a time.
- Mix vigorously to form a homogenous mixture till all the milk is
- Pour into a bowl. Mix in the nuts and raisins. Serve chilled.
Comment On This Article