Get ideas on Christmas toys for teenagers and toy
for tweens including Nightmare Before Christmas toys.
Christmas Toys For Teenagers
Teenagers are the most difficult to please, as they can neither be befooled by gifting children toys, nor be gifted with expensive adult gifts. As they are passing through a transitions stage in their life, they are themselves confused about what they want in life. They still have the childish streak alive in their personalities yet they wish to behave like matures. Besides being the most difficult time of their lives, this tender age is also most impressionable. It is also the time to get your growing kids trained in values and humanity. Your gift at this stage is not a merely a gift but also a very instrumental part of their personality development. So think whenever you plan to gift something to a teenager, always try to buy something very humane and inspiring. Apart from this, do not also forget that after all they are kids turning into adults, so they love items that are little fancy.
Top Christmas Toys For A Teenager
- If your teenage daughter is a vivid reader, why not gift her series of Nancy Drew novels or Chicken Soup for the Soul series. It will not only make her aware of her persona but also help her satisfy the inquisitiveness of the growing age.
- If you think that your teenage son loves Skating, enrolling him in professional Skating club would not only a Christmas gift but a gift for lifetime.
- Subscriptions of a teen magazine for coming two years would also be a nice gift for your teenage child.
- Almost all teens love the Roboraptor launched in the market recently. It is the robotic dinosaur that has three modes - the hunting mode in which gnashes its teeth, bites and roars, when touched; the cautious mode in which it growls and retreats as if testing you; and the playful mode in which it will nuzzle your hand, purrs happily and even do a little wiggle.
- Board games with hidden mysteries and adventures are loved by teens who love to play smart and be the hero. The strategy level can increase with the mental capability of the tween in question.
- Rotating globe quiz games that test the knowledge of a growing child about geography, history and other important points related to different regions of the world. These games have many levels.
- Nightmare before Christmas was a popular animation of Disney and Nightmare before Christmas toys, gifts and figurines related to its characters and events are quite popular as Christmas gifts.
- Harry Potter inspired book light that can be kept on the page of the book to illuminate it evenly is a hot favorite magic charm that tweens will love to get this Christmas.
- AM/FM radios in all shapes, colors and sizes, spy pen cameras, DVD players of their own, spy vision glasses and wireless walky-talkies are loved by all teenagers.
- A classic collection of wonderful movie DVDs is something your teenage child would interestingly look forward too.
Comment On This Article