Rudolph - the red nosed reindeer is a popular
character for Christmas office party fame idea. This Christmas Rudolph
party game is very easy.
Rudolph -The Red Nosed Reindeer
Apart from feasting and music, one of the vital part of Christmas Eve celebrations are the funny Christmas party games. Though there are varieties of indoor game that can be included in the party, it is generally followed that the game that includes maximum participants and has a Christmas related theme is included in the party. One such hilarious game is 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer'. 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' is a parody on 'Pin the Donkey's Tail'. It can make your office Christmas party loads of fun and people will be rolling with laughter at the end of the game. Here are steps on how to prepare the game and play it:
Christmas Rudolph Party Game
Things You Will Need
- Rudolph cutout minus his red nose
- Notice Board to attach the cutout
- Many red-glowing nose cutouts glued on the head of a thumb pin.
- Lots of stack pins
- Labels with names of all your colleagues
- A silk black blindfold
How To Play
- Attach the cutout to the notice board.
- Call your colleagues one by one and blindfold them.
- Ask them to pin the nose at its right place.
- When they have pinned the nose, remove their blindfold and stick the label with their name under the place where they have pinned the nose.
- People will be amazed to see where they have place the nose. It can turn up on Rudolph's tail, back, stomach and even legs.
- For more fun, read out the results by telling where that person thinks, his or her nose should be. For example: John things his nose should move to his back; Catherine finds that she will look better with her nose on top of her head.
- Of course, the winner will be the person who places the nose closest to the area where it is supposed to be.
Comment On This Article