Add extra flavor your Christmas party by making succulent Christmas mocktails. Read further for a great variety of Christmas mocktail recipes.
The festivities of Christmas accompany exchange of gifts, melodious carols, fascinating feasts and vibrant church processions. Apart from all the traditions, Christmas also is the time where everyone seeks a respite from their mundane affairs and looks forward to spending some time with friends and family. Although, many people consume alcohol during yuletide celebrations, there are many teetotalers as well. If you are organizing a party this Christmas, then take into account the preferences of all your guests. Mocktails are drinks that can be cherished by all groups of individuals. Christmas mocktails are among the essentials of every Christmas party and are available in great many flavors as well. Right from mint to splashing soda, you have hundreds of options to pamper the taste buds of your friends and family members. Read this article for some popular Christmas mocktail recipes.
How To Make Mocktails For Christmas
Sparkling Mint Juleps
- 1 cup water (75-100ml).
- I cup caster sugar.
- 1/4th cup of chopped mint leaves.
- 750 ml soda water.
- In a saucepan, add water, mint leaves and sugar and keep on a low heat.
- Keep stirring the mixture until sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to boil and simmer it for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve in a serving jug and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chilled mixture from the refrigerator. Serve the mocktail with ice cubes for an extra chilling upshot.
Creamy Cherry Smoothie
- Ice cubes.
- 1 litre orange juice.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt.
- 2 cups pitted cherries.
- Pour all the ingredients in a blender and blend them until you get a consistent mixture.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 10-12 minutes.
- Then transfer the mixture in serving jug or glasses.
Berry And Mint Punch
- 1 litre raspberry & cranberry juice.
- ¼ cup lime juice.
- 1 thinly sliced lime.
- 3 cups soda water.
- ¼ cup lime juice.
- 1 punnet raspberries.
- 1 punnet blueberries.
- 1 cup mint leaves.
- Crushed ice to add before serving.
- Take a large bowl to mix soda water with raspberry & cranberry juice and lime juice.
- Add berries, mint leaves and lime slice for garnishing (optional).
- To serve, fill half of the glass with crushed ice and top it with punch, and stir vigorously.
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp grenadine
- 1cup milk
- 1tbsp granulated sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, blend all the ingredients until the ice melts completely.
- Immediately, pour the mixture in a glass or serving jug.
Take equal quantities of
- Lime/green cordial
- Orange juice
- Raspberry/red cordial
- Take crushed ice in a glass or serving jug.
- Take a spoon of each ingredient and pour it in a glass one by one, to separate the layers.
- Your Fruit Tingle is ready to be served.
- 45-50ml pineapple juice.
- 90-100ml cranberry juice.
- 12-15ml lemon juice.
- 45-50ml soda water.
- Add all the juices in a cocktail shaker, along with some ice and shake it well.
- Immediately, pour the mixture in a glass.
- Garnish the mocktail with lime wedges and top it with soda water.
Enjoy this Christmas with these luscious Christmas mocktails. Rest assured, this Christmas is certainly going to be the most cherished Christmas party for your teetotaler guests.
Comment On This Article