Ring in the holidays with these amazing Christmas bells. Read this article to know how to make Christmas bell with this simple and easy recipe.
Christmas Bell Recipe
Can you imagine Christmas without a gala feast? There are two things which strike our imagination when we talk about Christmas viz., the Christmas tree and the Christmas feast. Christmas cakes and cookies have become hot favorites among children and adults around the world. People delight over these lip-smacking items during Christmas celebrations. Although there are many varieties of Christmas food, but there is always something special about the homemade Christmas bell delicacies. Its delicacy and tongue-tickling taste does enough to make Christmas celebrations special and memorable. Here, in this article, we bring you a top-notch, easy to make, Christmas bell recipe to be savored during this Christmas. Well then, get ready to prepare this delightful recipe! Try this traditional yet special Christmas bell recipe, which has been prepared year after year, on the holy occasion of Christmas. Go through the below mentioned lines and add sparkle to your Christmas festivities, with this celestial dish.
How To Prepare Christmas Bell
- Edible silver balls
- 300g caster sugar (golden)
- Icing sugar
- Cake boards
- Silver ribbon
- Edible silver balls
- Preheat the oven to 110°C.
- Take any thin cake board and cut in the shape that fits the size of your baking tray.
- Before you place the cardboard on a baking tray, don't forget to cover it with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour all the sugar and add 2 tsp of cold water. Stir it well.
- Take little amount of the sugar from the bowl and stuff the bell shaped mold with it. Press each spoonful of sugar into the mold before adding next spoon of sugar into it. This is important to ensure that sugar molds are firm and are tightly held. Repeat this process for making other bells.
- Pack the golden sugar mixture into the bell molds.
- Turn over these molds and tap them gently onto the cardboard tray.
- Repeat the entire process for making another set of six bells or until you use all the sugar you have mixed earlier.
- Place the covered cardboard tray in the oven and bake it for at least 4-5 minutes. Flip the bells onto other sides and bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside, until the bells get cool enough to handle.
- Gently scoop out the middle portion of the bells with a spoon. After you remove the sugar from the center it should resemble a shell, about 1cm thick.
- Next, put two baked bells onto a small cake board, and decorate it by tying with ribbon and pipe to sprinkle some icing sugar on top of it.
- Take two bells and stick bow of ribbon using writing icing sugar.
- Top these bells with edible silver ball.
- Place one set of bells on each cake board.
Voila! Your very own Christmas bells are ready to be tasted, gifted or to be used to decorate your Christmas tree.
Comment On This Article