Pista malai ice cream is an inviting and non-resisting dessert. Learn how to make this delicious dessert by going through the recipe in this article.
Pista Malai Ice Cream
Children’s Day marks the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The festival is celebrated on 14th November throughout the country. Nehru loved children a lot and hence, this day is commemorated to pay a tribute to his love. This national festival is celebrated with great fun and frolic all over India. Various programs and events are planned and organized on this day for children. Kids are also treated with delicious delicacies to make them feel special and loved. Undoubtedly, all kids love ice cream. In case you are looking for the recipe of making one such ice cream, pista malai is one that you can try out. Glance through the following lines to know how to make this yummy and luscious ice cream.
How To Make Pista Malai Ice Cream
- 100 g Pistachio Nuts
- 250 g Malai/ Cream
- 250 g Sugar
- 10 Almonds
- 100 ml Milk
- 2-3 drops Vanilla Essence
- 2 drops Ice Cream Essence
- 2 tsp Rose Water
- 3-4 drops Green Color
- Reserve one tablespoon of pistachio nuts for decoration.
- Mix the remaining pistachio nuts in milk. Leave the milk aside for 5 to 6 hours.
- Pour the pistachio milk in a blender along with the nuts. Blend to make a fine paste.
- Add rose water, vanilla essence, ice cream essence and green color. Blend again.
- Mix sugar and malai in another bowl. Beat till the mixture gets fine.
- Add the pistachio mixture to the malai.
- Freeze the mixture.
- Remove when half done.
- Beat the mixture well using an egg beater or in a mixer.
- Pour the mixture in an ice cream box.
- Decorate with reserved pistachio nuts and almonds.
- Freeze the mixture again till the ice cream is completely set for about 2 to 3 hours.
Comment On This Article