These delectable and crispy doughnuts are a favorite among kids. Read the article to know the recipe of how to make banana doughnuts.
Children’s Day commemorates the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister after independence. The festival is celebrated on 14th November to honor Nehru’s love and passion for children. He was fondly known as Chacha Nehru by the kids. The day is observed all across India with great fun and fervor. Schools and educational institutions organize special cultural programs and events for the students. Different relishing and appetizing delicacies are also made for kids to gorge on. Banana doughnuts are tasty, inviting and lip-smacking sweet treats. Let kids indulge in the freshness of fruits and stay healthy. Read to know how to make banana doughnuts.
How To Make Banana Doughnuts
- 115 g Flour
- 60 g Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 60 g Bananas (mashed)
- 2½ tbsp Milk
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Put milk, egg and oil into the well. Mix the ingredients well to form a smooth batter.
- Add mashed bananas and mix again.
- Preheat the doughnut making appliance for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in one leveled tablespoon of the batter into the doughnut moulds. Close the appliance.
- Bake the doughnuts for 3-3½ minutes till doughnuts are golden brown in color.
- Remove the doughnuts from the molds and repeat with the remaining batter in the same manner.
- 2 Bananas
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 150 g Rice Flour
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 1 liter Canola Oil (for deep frying)
- 150 ml thickened Cream
- 3 tbsp drinking Chocolate
- Combine bananas, eggs and egg yolks together in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add in rice flour and icing sugar. Mix well.
- Heat canola oil for frying.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture into the oil.
- Fry till they turn golden brown.
- Remove and drain on tissue papers.
- Whip cream until firm.
- Add drinking chocolate and mix lightly.
- Serve crispy hot banana doughnuts with chocolate sauce.
Comment On This Article