Creamy spaghetti is a delicious and hearty dish. To know the recipe of how to make creamy spaghetti, glance through the article.
Childrenís Day is marked as a celebration of childhood in India. The festival is celebrated on freedom fighter Pandit Jawaharlal Nehruís birthday to honor his love for children. It is celebrated on 14th November all over India with great fun and frolic. The day reminds us about the commitment for the welfare of children and development towards the progress of the nation. A number of cultural events and activities are organized on this special day in all educational institutions. People prepare a number of delicious dishes on the occasion of Childrenís Day. In case you are willing to indulge your kids in some Italian cuisines, creamy spaghetti is just the right delight. To know how to prepare creamy spaghetti, go through the lines below to find the recipe.
How To Make Creamy Spaghetti
- 2 cups basic White Italian Sauce
- 1½ cups Spiral Spaghetti (boiled)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- ½ cup Cheese (grated)
- 1 Potato (boiled & grated)
- 1 tbsp Butter (softened)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine potato, carrot and butter. Mix well.
- Mix spaghetti, oregano, salt and white Italian sauce in a separate bowl.
- Transfer the spaghetti mixture into a deep ovenproof dish. Spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese over the mixture.
- Finally, spread the carrot-potato mixture along the edges of the casserole.
- Bake in the oven till the cheese turns golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with bread or rolls.
- ½ cup Green Onions (sliced)
- ½ cup Celery (sliced)
- 1 (4 ounce) can Mushroom Stems and Pieces (drained)
- 2 tbsp Butter/ Margarine
- 8 ounces Spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- 3 cups Ham (fully cooked, cubed)
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded and divided)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 small cup Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup frozen cut Green Beans (thawed)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced Pimientos (drained)
- ¼ tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Combine together green onions, celery and mushrooms in butter in a large saucepan. Sauté till they turn tender.
- Add spaghetti, ham, 1½ cups Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, green beans, pimientos, garlic salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Grease a shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Transfer the mixture to the greased dish.
- Bake the mixture at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining Monterey Jack cheese over the mixture.
- Bake for another 10 minutes till the cheese is melted and turns bubbly.
Comment On This Article