Playing the guessing game is a great pastime that challenges kidsí ability to remember things. Read the article to know how to play guessing game.
Childrenís Day celebrates childhood. It is a day dedicated to children. The day commemorates Jawaharlal Nehruís birthday that falls on 14th November. This national festival is celebrated all across India with great fun and frolic. Special programs and events are organized for the kids. Children participate in different activities and games. Among the games for Childrenís Day, guessing game is a good bet. It is a good challenging game that helps kids to sharpen their memory. The game includes describing objects without using their names. Fun and entertaining, the game is a great pastime to enjoy with friends. Browse through the following lines to know all about playing the guessing game.
How To Play Guessing Game
- 3 x 5 Index Cards
How to Play
- Search old magazines and find photos of simple things, such as dogs, cats, cereal boxes, baseballs, pencils, school bags, and so on, to use them as objects.
- Cut out the selected photos and paste them on 3x5 index cards.
- Place the cards in a large box and jumble them up.
- Take turns to pick up a card from the box.
- The person will have to use words that describe the object on the card. He has to make sure that he does not speak out the name of the object.
- The others seated have to guess the name of the object.
- The person who guesses it right takes the next turn.
Comment On This Article