Pom-pom ice cream is a great craft to keep the little kids engrossed in activities. Read to know how to make pom-pom ice cream cone.
Pom-Pom Ice Cream Cone
Children’s Day revolves around childhood. It is celebrated on 14th November, the birth anniversary of India’s first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Nehru loved children very much and hence, this national festival pays a tribute to this great legendary freedom fighter. Schools across India organize events and activities for children to enjoy thoroughly. Crafts also make a popular activity on this day. Pom-pom ice cream cones make a charming décor or activity for Children’s Day. Let your kids create some adorable cones and play with just like real ice cream cones. Browse through the lines below to know how to make pom-pom ice cream cone craft.
How To Make Pom-Pom Ice Cream Cone
- ½ sheet of Brown Construction Paper
- Pink/ White Pom-Pom
- Small Colorful Beads (optional)
- White Craft Glue
How to Make
- Roll up the brown construction paper into a cone.
- Carefully glue the cone and hold for few minutes till the glue has grabbed the cone together.
- Cut out the wider edge of the cone into a flat edge to get a small cone.
- Apply a good amount of glue around the rim of the cone.
- Place a pom-pom on the glue and press in firmly so that it gets down into the cone. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Dip small beads of different colors into white glue and place them on the top of the pom-pom ice cream cone.
- Your ice cream cone is not glittering with full of sprinkles.
- Tan Felt
- Craft Glue
How to Make
- Cut out a triangle from the tan felt.
- Flatten the point and round up the long edge slightly.
- Roll up the tan felt triangle into a cone.
- Glue both the sides firmly. If required, trim the edges of the cone.
- Cut out an 8-inch long piece from the ribbon if you are making an ornament or bracelet. In case you are making an ice cream necklace, cut out a 16 inch long ribbon piece.
- Glue both the ends of the ribbon inside the ice cream cone.
- Now, glue the pom-pom on top of the ice cream cone.
- Allow the glue to dry and enjoy your pom-pom ice cream cone.