Glitzy leaf fan is a simple and pretty craft to make. With this article, learn how to make glitzy leaf fan craft.
Glitzy Leaf Fan
Children’s Day is a day dedicated to fun and fanfare, as the festival celebrates childhood. The day marks the birth anniversary of Pt Jawaharlal Nehru, independent India’s first Prime Minister, which is on 14th November. It is celebrated throughout India mostly in schools and educational institutions. Nehru was largely involved in the education and growth of children as he considered them to be the future of the nation. The day involves a number of events and activities organized for all children to keep them entertained. Various crafts are also prepared by kids as part of the celebrations. For those who love making some creative items, a glitzy leaf fan is the right activity. Read through the lines below to know how to make glitzy leaf fan craft.
How To Make Glitzy Leaf Fan
- Cardstock/ Thin Cardboard
- Glitter Glue (3-4 colors)
- Craft Jewels
- Jumbo Craft Stick
- White Craft Glue
How to Make
- Carefully place the leaf on the photocopier and enlarge it to the desired size you want the fan to be.
- Cut out the photocopied leaf along the lines.
- Place the cut out leaf on the cardboard and trace out the outline.
- Cut out the leaf from the cardboard.
- Using glitter glue, paint the jumbo craft stick.
- Glue on some craft jewels to decorate the stick.
- Keep the stick aside for drying.
- Use different colors of glitter glue to paint the leaf.
- Decorate the leaf further with craft jewels and sequins. Let the decorations dry out completely.
- Place the stick at the back of the leaf and glue it to form the fan’s handle. Dry it out.
- Pipe out pink glitter glue at the rim of the leaf and dry completely.
- Your glitzy leaf fan is ready. Enjoy!