Water bottle holder is a very useful item for children. Learn how to make water bottle holder craft by glancing through this article.
Water Bottle Holder
India celebrates its Children’s Day on 14th November while the entire world celebrates Universal Children’s Day on 20th November. The date has been pre-poned as since 14th November marks the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. Nehru loved children a lot and considered them to be the future of tomorrow’s India. Different schools and educational institutions conduct various activities for children to keep them entertained. As for mothers, you too can get set to prepare some useful crafts. Water bottle holder is a great craft to make that can be used by kids for school. Go through the lines to know how to make water bottle holder.
How To Make Water Bottle Holder
- 2 sheets Felt (any color)
- Old T-shirt(s)
- Hot Glue
How to Make
- Glue both the sheets of felt together.
- Keep the water bottle on the felt and fold the felt up and over the bottom of the bottle.
- Secure the sides together using hot glue.
- Fold one side of the felt around the bottle.
- Fold the other side of the felt around the bottle and secure both the felt with glue.
- Stitch the seam using needle and thread.
- Next, cut or tear three strips of different colors from old T-shirts.
- Combine the three strips and braid them together.
- Place the ends of the braids inside the bottle and glue them.
- Thereafter, secure the ends with needle and thread.
- Clear Nail Polish
- 4 feet Cotton/ Polypropylene Belt Webbing (for the strap)
- 1 rubber O-Ring (1 1/8 by 7/8 by 1/8 inches)
- 2 no-sew Dungaree Buttons
How to Make
- Take the bottle to a hardware store get the right sized O-ring.
- Apply clear nail polish on both the ends of the webbing to prevent fraying. Allow it to dry completely.
- String 2 to 3 inches of the webbing through the O-ring.
- Secure the end of the webbing using a dungaree button by firmly pushing the button through the webbing.
- Repeat the same for the other end of the webbing.
- Make sure that you do not twist the webbing before attaching the second button.
- Decorate the strap as per your choice.
- Carefully, slip the O-ring over the neck of the bottle.
- Your water bottle holder is ready to use.
- Present it to your child and see the smile on his/ her face.
Comment On This Article