Gift a pretty wrapped headband to your daughter on this Children’s Day. Check this article to know how to make pretty wrapped headband craft.
Pretty Wrapped Headband
Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November as it marks the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, independent India’s first Prime Minister. This national festival is celebrated to pay a tribute to Nehru’s love and passion for children. The day is marked with a number of activities for children in schools and other educational institutions. Cultural events and programs are organized for all kids all across India. In case you are wondering what to make on this Children’s Day for your kiddo that stands apart from the rest, take a look. Why not create a headband that is different from those usual designs? A pretty wrapped headband is indeed a fashionable craft to make. Create this hot accessory and let your daughter show off her fringes proudly. Browse through the following lines to learn how to make pretty wrapped headband craft.
How To Make Pretty Wrapped Headband
- Embroidery Floss (in your favorite colors)
- Plastic Headband
- Hot Glue Gun
How to Make
- Drop a small dot of hot glue on one end of the plastic headband.
- Place one end of the embroidery floss over the hot glue.
- Wrap up the floss tightly around the headband.
- In case you want to use multiple colors on your headband, place a dot of hot glue on the band to start with the new embroidery floss.
- You can get a shimmering effect by combining two threads and wrapping them around the headband together.
- Add buttons by passing the embroidery floss through the button holes, whenever required. Make sure to position the buttons on top of the headband.
- When you are done with wrapping the floss around the headband, secure it in place by dabbing a dot of hot glue on the headband.
- You can use pony beads and other jewelry beads to decorate the headband.
- To keep the floss secured in place, apply some white craft glue around the bottom ends of the headband across the floss.
- Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Your pretty wrapped headband is ready to use!
Comment On This Article