Marbled clay beads are a unique craft to make on Children’s Day. Check out this article to learn how to make marbled clay beads.
Marbled Clay Beads
On 14th November, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born who went on to become the first Prime Minister of independent India. Nehru was greatly fond of children and hence, his birth anniversary is celebrated as Children’s Day in India every year with great gusto and zeal. He was affectionately called Chacha Nehru by everyone as a token of love and respect. He considered children as the future of India and its real strength. The festival is marked with great honor for children all over India. On this occasion, we bring you a unique craft that can be prepared by mothers for their little daughters. Learn how to make these marvelous marbled clay beads by going through the lines below.
How To Make Marbled Clay Beads
- Bakeable Modeling Clay
- Baking Sheet
- Crafting Lace
- Tooth Pick
How to Make
- Warm up the clay into your hands and soften it.
- Roll it up against the tabletop to smooth it out.
- Make snakes out of the clay in different colors.
- Combine the colored snakes together and twist them to blend.
- Gently, roll up the snakes so that they get merged into one other to give a marbled effect.
- Break the molded clay into small balls.
- Roll each ball in such a way that the colors start to blend just like real marble.
- Using a toothpick, make holes in the beads.
- To widen the hole, wiggle the toothpick around in the hole.
- As per the instructions on the package, bake the clay beads in the oven.
- Remove the beads from the oven and let them cool off completely.
- String the beads onto crafting lace.
- Tie the lace and flaunt the marbled beads on your little daughter’s neck or wrist.
Comment On This Article