Funny Messages For Boss Day
- A Boss's day riddle - What do you call people who work with you? Very, very lucky. Happy boss's day!
- Bosses are only as good as their employees--Happy boss's day to one TERRIFIC boss!
- A lot of people regard Boss's Day as an opportunity to get in good with the boss. But I would never try that with anyone as perceptive, brilliant, ingenious, respected, and inspirational as you! Have a good one!
- For boss's day, we were going to give you what we always give you, but then we thought...You'll probably like this more than grief! Happy boss’s day.
- Happy boss's day from all of us - You're such a hardworking boss...We get tired just watching you.
- Happy boss's day to a boss we'd work nights and weekends for...And, if necessary, even days!
- Happy boss's day to a great boss! When I looked up the word boss in the dictionary...it said: Quit screwing around and get back to work!
- Happy boss's day! A moment of work has been observed in your honor.
- So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people to work. Jokes apart, have a great Boss’s Day!
- You're the first boss I haven't wanted to push down a flight of stairs. Have a Happy Boss's Day!
- I hope you enjoy Boss's Day by doing as little work as I do. Have a blast!
- My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave,
If you hadn't spotted them and inspired me to be brave.
Thank you dear boss!
- Sorry you have to work on the holiday honoring your work. Happy Boss's Day!
- Happy Boss's Day! To the ring leader of a dysfunctional circus we like to call co-workers.
- Happy Boss's Day to the person whose job I never, ever, ever, ever want.
- Happy Boss's Day to a control freak who probably wishes they could have approved this card.
- Bosses are supposed to be mean and heartless. How did you turn out so kind and selfless? Happy Boss's Day!
- Wanted to wish you a Happy Boss's Day on Facebook since I know you spend most of your day on here.
- Of all the bosses I've had, you're by far the least horrible. Happy Boss's Day!
- Boss..You're the pilot who helps us fly through monthly targets and appraisals. For that, have a great Boss's Day!
- Let’s celebrate Boss’s day by profusely thanking people who make embarrassingly higher salaries than us….Have a great day, Boss!
- The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. For me, you are one such person. Happy Boss Day!
- Thank You For Tolerating
My Occasional Mistake
And For The Blind Eye You Turn
When I Dash In Late..
Happy Boss Day!!!!!
- I feel a very unusual sensation
If it is not indigestion
I think it must be gratitude.
That too, for you. Happy Boss Day!
- They say you can judge a boss by looking at the group that works for him. So what we're really trying to say is...Damn, we're good! Happy Boss's Day!
- Smart boss + smart employee = profit
Smart boss + dumb employee = production
Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime
We are the 1st option!
- Happy Boss's Day! In your honor we are all taking the day off!
- Boss, success and happiness are what I wish for you on this day. If you feel like doing something nice in return, you may increase my pay. Happy Boss's Day!
- I just can’t believe that another Boss’s Day has snuck up on us. With work on my mind and my mind on my work I just don’t have time to think of other stuff except, Boss’s Day! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Not every boss is nice. We really hit the jackpot with you! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Your good karma makes working here good karma for others. You’re great! Happy Boss’s Day!
- You have the whole “boss thing” down to a science. Great working with you! Happy Boss’s Day!
- You know how hectic it is here, sometimes. We never really let co-workers know how much we appreciate them. So, today, that’s what we all wanted to do. We appreciate you! Happy Boss’s Day!
- As a tradeoff for this extra special, wonderfully amazing, straight from the heart Boss’s Day card, the team would like to make one little humble request. Can we have raises, free lunch every day, personalized parking, and 3-day work weeks? Uh, OK. That’s it. See, just a tiny little request. Happy Boss’s Day!
- Things you should know about me 1) Love working on your team. 2) Love having a boss like you. 3) Love getting a paycheck. 4) Love knowing I have a job. Shall I continue? Happy Boss’s Day!
- Boss can be such a “hard” word. It’s kind of like “underlings”. Doesn’t sound that great. Let’s think of new titles like “Cool Supervisor #1″ and “Supporters”. Yeah..I like it! Have a great day!
- Boss’s Day Wishes for a happy life, a continually progressing career, and peace in knowing that you’re a great person, inside and out.
- Boss’s Day Wishes To an amazing leader that brings a bit of warmth to our cold office. We really appreciate that!
- What’s another name for employees that are on your team? Spoiled! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Boss’s Day is about more than just sucking up. It’s about doing the best sucking up of an employee’s life! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Cool bosses are hard to find. That’s why I’m so glad that you’re mine! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Do we get a raise for celebrating you on Boss’s Day? Just asking Happy Boss’s Day!
- Encouraging .Inspirational Fair .You’re all of that! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Great Boss! Great Boss! Let’s Clap Team! Great Boss! Great Boss! He’ll give money! Can’t blame me for trying! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Great bosses don’t just happen, they’re made. Your experience has made you a great person to work for and work with! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Happy Boss’s Day! You are an extremely helpful and knowledgeable person. We all love working with you!
- Everybody agrees as far as bosses go, you’re one we’d like to keep! Thanks for being you!
- Hey, have you seen a tail lying around anywhere?? You know that I totally worked mine off! Happy Boss’s Day!
- I always tell people that my boss is the real deal fair, honest, and patient. How in the world did I get so lucky? Happy Boss’s Day!
- I don’t always say it, but “Thanks”! You make working here a daily experience that I wouldn’t want to miss! You’re great! Happy Boss’s Day!
- I know you would have a better Boss’s Day if you didn’t have to deal with all of our foolishness. Yeah, we’ve got that on the radar for next year. For now Happy Boss’s Day!
- I like coming here because I get a paycheck and because I get to work with cool people like you. Happy Boss’s Day!
- I totally appreciate you. You’re a great boss. Happy Boss’s Day!
- If I had a minute to tell you who the most awesome boss is, I would say it is you. But, I don’t have a minute because I’m so darn busy. Happy Boss’s Day, anyway!
- If every boss knew the secret to management success like you do, people would flock to work with big smiles on their faces. Fabulous people make fabulous bosses!
- If we could give you something perfect for you it would cost us all an arm and a leg. We thought about how hard it would be to work like that and decided to give you this instead. Happy Boss’s Day!
- If you ever need me to travel around the world to tell everybody how great our company is or to do anything, just let me know! I am so willing to go on company money and company time!! Happy Boss’s Day!
- If you get a minute, please be sure to read this. I, personally, never get a minute, but if you can seem to squeeze one out of your day, please do spend it on yourself. You deserve it! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Maybe you should leave a little early today. Just a humble suggestion from your underlings that wait until you leave so that we can go home too! Happy Boss’s Day!
- On Boss’s Day, sign out a few minutes early. Now, that could make the day even happier! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Our gift to you this Boss’s Day is no tears, no whining, and no under-the-breath grumbling. Hope that makes your day super happy!
- Shall I tell you all of the things that make you a great boss? I would, but, that would make me go over my designated break time. Gotta run! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Some of my best work has been done with your assistance, under your tutelage, and because of the opportunities that you afforded me. Thanks! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Somebody on the team suggested emailing you a special Boss’s Day message. But, according to the company policy, that would personal and we could never do anything like that. Ever! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Suck-ups never know when to quit. Personally, I’m NEVER going to quit as long as you’re my boss. Happy Boss’s Day!
- Take it from me, you’re a great boss. I know I’ve had some that really sucked! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Thanks for being a phenomenal boss. We couldn’t have wished for a better one! Happy Boss’s Day!
- There is so much that I could say about you. Hope you can say a lot of positive things about me to especially if I need it for a reference! Happy Boss’s Day!
- There’s the teeny. There’s the tiny. Then, there’s the one that nobody likes the micro. So happy that we don’t have to worry about you being a “micro” manager. It would make our lives miserable! Thanks for being you. Happy Boss’s Day!
- This is a fantastic team to work on. You’re the one that has helped to keep it that way and we all are thankful! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Today, to honor you, we all are making a commitment to WORK! Happy Boss’s Day!
- We all listen to you. True, everyone doesn’t always do what you say, when you say it. But we ARE listening! Happy Boss’s Day!
- We don’t mind burning the midnight oil for a boss like you. We also don’t mind getting paid overtime and triple time for it! Happy Boss’s Day!
- We learn from watching you and love coming to work because we have a fantastic boss like you. Happy Boss’s Day!
- We think you’re wonderful just like us! Happy Boss’s Day!
- When they mint the money, they should consider adding great leaders like you on it instead of just dead presidents. Happy Boss’s Day!
- Whether giving us challenging assignments or congratulating us on a job well done, you make your team feel awesome. Thanks for all that you do. Happy Boss’s Day!
- You are a fantastic example for our team. Glad you’re our boss!
- You are always working. After looking at you bust your butt all of the time, we feel like we need a vacation as much as you! Happy Boss’s Day!
- You are who you are and that’s what makes working with you a pleasure. Happy Boss’s Day!
- You should spend your Boss’s Day doing exactly what you want to do. It’s like all the other days of your life, except with a really nice name to it! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Your talents lie in your ability to encourage and inspire. You’re a fantastic leader that we respect and admire. Happy Boss’s Day!