Whether you are looking for Bihu quotes to read or to greet your loved one, this page will serve to your needs. Read on!
Bihu is the most auspicious festival that is celebrated in the state of Assam with pomp and show. It is celebrated not once, but thrice a year, albeit each time it signifies something unique to the people of Assam. It starts with Rongali Bihu (April) that marks the beginning of the New Year according to Hindu calendar and the initiation of the new harvest season. Kongali Bihu follows next and is celebrated around the time when the paddy crops in the midst of their growth, i.e., in the month of October. Then to mark the end of the harvest cycle in the month of January comes Bhogali Bihu. All the three forms are celebrated with just the right pinch of fervor that is needed in each of them. Dedication remains the same, unflinching! And they are celebrated in the togetherness of near and dear ones and the community. To set the tone for the upcoming Bihu festivals, a few quotes have been provided to read and greet your loved ones with.
Quotation & Sayings on Bihu
- Another Rongali Bihu is here, Let us banish our worries and mistakes and start afresh. Happy Bohag Bihu!
- Let this Bihu give you the strength to do all that you dreamed to do during last year but didn’t dare to do.
- Let us welcome this Bohag Bihu with great hope, eagerness and anticipation. Let us look forward to a plentiful year of joy, satisfaction, peace and prosperity.
- Happy Bihu, let this year be filled with the things that are truly good.
- Let this Bihu usher in a good and sweet year, both materially and spiritually.
- Let this Bohag Bihu bring peace and prosperity in the lives of all.
- Rongali Bihu stands for new and fresh – Life is always new and fresh – Let us strive to make all days Bihu.
- Let us vow to take life in our stride this Bihu and make it tolerable as well as beautiful by accepting sorrow and happiness with sanity.
- May this Bohag Bihu be a good and prosperous one for all of us.
- Happy Bihu! Let this be a delightful year, filled with delightful things in each of its days.
- This is a time for new beginnings and for the celebration of life – Happy Rongali Bihu!
- Happy Rongali Bihu! Wish you a happy and prosperous year with love, peace, hope and joy.
- From this Bihu let us go forward with great hope that all things will be possible.
- Another Bohag Bihu is here. Let this New Year herald new optimism, zeal and cheer.
- I hope this Rongali Bihu will bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
- From this Rongali Bihu let us only spread love, peace and laughter.
Comment On This Article