If you want to get an easy recipe of Coconut Laddoo, then check out the article. Learn how to make Coconut Ladoo recipe.
Coconut ladoo is a melt-in-the-mouth sweet dish, widely popular in the northern states of India. It is a true delight for the taste buds of the people with a sweet tooth. Coconut ladoos, as the name suggests, are balls made out of coconut, which is combined with suji (semolina) and sugar. The basic recipe remains the same, which makes it easy to learn and try. Moreover, it is a simple recipe that doesn't consume much time. While coconut ladoo is generally made by using generous amounts of ghee (clarified butter), you can also ensure a similar taste, by using condensed milk. Go through the following lines and know how to make coconut ladoo.
Coconut Ladoo Recipe
- 300 grams grated fresh coconut (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 200 grams (1 cup) suji (semolina)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (200 grams)
- Dry-roast the semolina in a kadhai or a flat bottomed vessel. As soon as it starts to get slightly brown, take it out and keep it aside.
- Add one cup grated coconut in the semolina. Keep the rest to wrap the ladoos for later on. Let the mixture cool a bit.
- Mix the ground sugar after a while. Add 3/4 tin Milkmaid and mix well.
- Now add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Make small balls of the mixture, about the size of a table tennis ball.
- Roll the ladoo in the dry coconut powder that we kept aside earlier.
- Keep in refrigerator once done. Serve it with hot puri.