To wish your loved ones with Akshaya Tritiya SMS messages, have a look at the messages listed below.
Akshaya Tritiya SMS
Akshaya Tritiya is a festival which is celebrated in India especially by the Jains and the Hindus, and they do it much vigor and reverence. The Jains observe this festival to commemorate the first Tirthankara, monk, of Jainism, and according to the Hindus, this day belongs to the preserver-god Lord Vishnu; hence, offerings are made to him on this auspicious day and he is worshipped in all Hindu households. This is also considered to be the birth day of Parashurama, the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. There is a belief that river Ganga descended on earth from the heaven above on this very day. People think this day to be really auspicious for buying gold, as the belief behind this states that the gold bought on this day is pious and brings prosperity; all this happens because of the good Mahurat or time that falls on this day. People greet each other with gifts and greetings, but with time, the way of greeting the loved ones have changed too. SMS have become the prime way to do so. We are providing you with a few messages to send to your friends this Akshaya Tritiya.
Akshaya Tritiya SMS Messages
- May this Akshaya Tritiya, light up for you - The hopes of happy times and dreams for a year full of smiles!
- Buy gold this Akshaya Tritiya and wealth and prosperity will walk to your home. May the gold bought or worn by you bring along all the wealth, happiness and never-diminishing good fortune. Happy Akshaya Tritiya.
- May Lord bless you on this auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya, and may it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness. Happy Akshaya Tritiya.
- Mantra of Lord Vishnu
- “Shaantaakaaram Bhujagashayanam Padmanaabham Suresham
Vishwaadhaaram Gaganasadrasham Meghavarnam Shubhaangam
Lakshmikaantam Kamalanayanam Yogibhirdhyaanagamyam
Vande Vishnum Bhavabhayaharam Sarvalokaikanaatham”
- Aapko Akshaya Tritiya ki her saari Shubh Kamnaye… Maa Lakshmi aap pe apni krupa humesha banaye rahkhee Akkha Teej aapke liye mangalmay ho.
- Aapko aivam apke parivaar ko Akkha Teej Ki Shubhkaamnayein. Maa Lakshmi apne kumkum lage kadmo se apke ghar aaye.
- Akshaya Tritiya aayi hai dhoom dhadaka layi hai. May lord Vishnu bless you with all the wealth and prosperity in the world. Happy Akshaya Tritiya.
- Aaplaya Jeevanaat he Akshaya Tritiya dhan Sukh Samriddhi aano. Akshaya Tritiyachya hardick shubhaechha.
- Aapan sarvana Akshaya tritiyachya hardick shubhkamna, Akshaya tritiya ha sun manje sarvaat shubh divasachi surwaat.
- Sanskrit Word Akshaya means one that never diminishes. May this day of Akshaya Tritiya bring you good luck and success which never diminishes. Happy Akshaya Tritiya.
Comment On This Article